Taming the Volcano
The pandemic has led to difficult emotions for many people. Learn to identify your emotional triggers, develop healthy coping skills and enhance your interpersonal relationships by taming the volcano inside you.
This educational support group will allow UFT members to:
- Identify their emotional triggers.
- Develop healthy coping skills to manage these emotions.
- Understand the difference between passive, assertive and aggressive behaviors.
- Gain Practical techniques for your “toolbox”.
- Enhance both personal and professional relationships.
This 3-week interactive support group is free, confidential, and HIPAA-compliant.
Session 2: Wednesdays, May 5, 12, 19 4-5 p.m.
Session 3: Mondays, June 7, 14, 21 5-6 p.m.
Please note: This is a 3-week virtual group session. We encourage members to commit and attend all three weeks to gain the most out of the group experience. This is an interactive group and participation is encouraged. Space is limited. If you’re not able to attend all 3 weeks, please allow for others who can at this time.