Skip to main content
Full Menu

Call your district rep

Only teachers covered by the Advance evaluation system may use the APPR Resolution Assistance Request form. To access, the form, please log in to 

If you have a question about whether you are eligible to access the form, please contact the UFT:

  • If you are an in-service DOE teacher, call 212-331-6311;
  • If you are a member of a DOE functional chapter, call 212-331-6312.