Skip to main content
Full Menu

How can I talk with someone at the UFT via phone?

The UFT’s new contact center is open and can provide support with all your union rights and benefits. Call the following numbers with any questions or for assistance:

  • DOE members, 212-331-6311
  • DOE functional chapter members, 212-331-6312
  • UFT Welfare Fund, 212-539-0500 – questions about health benefits
  • UFT Welfare Fund forms, 212-539-0539 – to obtain forms
  • Paid Parental Leave Information, 212-539-0510