Skip to main content
Full Menu

How do I file a grievance?

If you believe your contractual rights have been violated, you should contact your chapter leader for advice and assistance. The chapter leader will enter your grievance in the UFT grievance system and provide both you and your principal with a copy. Your chapter leader will also accompany you to and represent you at your Step 1 grievance hearing with the principal and explain the process to you.