Skip to main content
Full Menu

How do I find another position if I am excessed?

Once you are in excess, you must register on the online Open Market Transfer system. You may apply for any vacancies in your license area throughout the city.

The DOE sends ATRs who haven’t found another position to schools in their district or to schools in the borough with vacancies in the ATR’s license area