How education officers and analysts can calculate their gross annual salary
How to understand your paycheck
There are two components that make up the gross annual salary for education officers, education analysts, education administrators and associate education analysts and officers.
- Base plus experience differential
- Longevity differential
How to calculate your gross annual salary using your paycheck
- Add together the recurring gross and recurring longevity differential that appear on your paychecks.
- Divide the total by 14 (for the number of calendar days).
- Multiply that amount by 365 (366 during a leap year).
Here is the current top salary of an education officer or analyst with a 20-year longevity differential. This includes the two retroactive 1 percent rate increases from May 1, 2013 and May 1, 2014.
- $76,213 base salary with experience differential
- $3,798 longevity differential
- $80,011 total salary