Skip to main content
Full Menu


If your son, daughter, spouse or domestic partner is receiving a diploma or degree, you may be absent for one day to attend the graduation without it being deducted from your CAR. If the graduation is set at a distant place, and the principal and superintendent give you prior approval, you may take three days.