Managing Stress & Trauma Recovery
The UFT Member Assistance Program is offering a six-week workshop to teach members how to effectively manage stress and trauma which may be impacting their personal and professional lives.
Members who attend will learn to:
- Manage and “ride the wave” of emotions they may be experiencing related to life stressors
- Learn coping skills to help ease anxiety
- Develop skills for purposeful grieving
- Relieve emotions tied to past trauma and feel less overwhelmed
- Mondays, Feb. 27, March 6, 13, 20, 27 and April 3, from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Registration for this group is now full.
For more information on upcoming sessions, or to bring this workshop to your members, please email: email@example.com.